Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Akon has another child


Okay the paternity test is in!! While I wouldn't really usually report on the birth of celebrity babies, but I did find this rather interesting. Superstar R&B singer Akon has just fathered his SIXTH child. I know SIX!!

The guys somewhere between 36 and 28 years of age (no one knows how old Akon is by the way) and he has got six kids to four different women.

The latest child was a result of a bit of 'fun' on a recent tour in Uganda. And by the sounds of it he wants more and more.

Talking with New York Daily News, he said: "I think kids are a blessing. [To set the record straight], I never ran away from my responsibilities and I never plan to. Everything I am doing now is for [my other five kids] anyway, so the more kids I can have, the better.

Akon who is famous for the hits songs Smack That and I Wanna Love You is a Muslim, never drunk alcohol and owns a diamond mine in South Africa. I've been listening to this guy's music for about five years now and I didn't know how interesting he was.

So watch out ladies next time Akon is in town as he plans to continue to grow his family, but you may just have to wait for the paternity test to come through before he declares he is the father.
Oh Akon!