Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Funniest Quotes by Paris Hilton & Jessica Simpson

We here at the Extra Source like to think we have a sense of humour and this is why this story had to be told.
Here are some un/intentionally funny quotes by two of Tinsel town’s favourite starlets, Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson.
To prove we’re not sexist, next week, we’ll do a story which highlights some of the funniest male celebrity quotes ever made.
Until then, enjoy this one, all the quotes were found and compiled from a much longer story by The Sun newspaper in London.
1) Paris Hilton talking to press about the US chain store: "Wal-Mart... do they like make walls there?"
2) Jessica Simpson on Newlyweds: “Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken by the Sea.'
3) Paris Hilton on her technique on the red carpet: "I don't really think, I just walk."
4) Jessica Simpson on her first day at high school: "A teacher asked us if anybody knew the names of the continents. I was sooo excited. I was like, Damn it! It's my first day of 7th grade, I'm in junior high and I know this answer. So I raised my hand, I was the first one, and I said A-E-I-O-U!" (which are vowels)
5)Jessica Simpson when offered buffalo wings: "Sorry I don't eat buffalo."
6) Paris Hilton on her title: "I don't want to be known as the Hilton heiress, because I didn't do anything for that."
Abdee Abdee That's All Folks!