Saturday, October 3, 2009

Black Eyed Peas FAIL to impress in Sydney


Last night The Black Eyed Peas kicked off their Australian tour last night from Sydney's Acer Arena and by all reports they were woeful!
The Extra Source had a source at the concert and in her words it was the "F***ing worst concert I have ever been to in my life."
She went onto say "They weren't good performers," she said. "They were out of tune, their mics were up way too loud and they were out of time."
This source even left early saying "It was a waste of a hundred bucks."
And I must agree! I attended the BEP Monkey Business Tour of 2005 and I was also very disappointed in the show they put on.
I will give them credit, all their albums and songs are brilliant, but performing LIVE, well... they are hopeless!
Here's some footage of the concert last night... judge for yourself: