Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Michael Jackson spotted...ALIVE?

We here at The Xtra Source like to bring you the weird and wonderful. And this one may fall under the category of weird.
Since Michael Jackson's death there has been speculation he is still alive. Most of the rumours have him hiding out with Elvis somewhere in Mexico. But a video has surfaced today on YouTube showing a man that looks just like Jackson jumping out of the back of a coroner’s van.
The person who uploaded the video said in a statement, "This video shows that Michael was still alive after his dead body was transported to the Los Angeles Dept. of Coroner I checked the license plate number and it looks like the King of Pop is jumping out of the same van, his dead body has been in. I got the original video tape from a trustworthy source. I know him for years. And I am sure it´s real and Michael is alive."
While I'm pretty much 100% certain this is a fake, it does make you laugh none the less. And I'm sure Jackson would've found it funny as well!