Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Britney Spears responds to backlash

by Nathan Taylor
Britney Spears has responded to the backlash she is receiving from Australia's media about her lip-synching.
Spears said this in a statement today: “I hear there is a lot of controversy in the media about my show. Some reporters have said they love it and some don’t. I came to Australia for my fans!”
This whole controversy hit the fan last week after Britney performed her first ever concert in Australia. One Aussie journalist decided to reveal to the world that Britney Spears for the most part lip-synchs through her concerts...Umm hey buddy, we all kinda already knew that! That's NOT why we are seeing her show, fans are seeing it for the whole spectacular that Britney Spears is and the fact she has never toured Australia before...(if I was her I wouldn't tour this country again!)
Britney seems like an easy target to the media and any story done on her...negative or positive is a gem...so it's no surprise news outlets pick up one story and run it to death without even doing their own research.
The Extra Source will be at Britney's first Sydney show next Monday, so expect another post from me this time next week with my thoughts on her concert.