Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Missing Movie Poster 1 - Blair Witch Project








by Peter Lang

Being a huge Blair Witch Project fan and not being able to establish after hours of research on the internet that a third Blair Witch movie is ever actually going to be made, I turned my attention to finding something interesting about one of the most innovative horror movies ever made.

What I came across was a couple of movie posters which were never used in the official marketing of the original movie a decade ago but have since appeared on the internet.

The picture to your left is one of those posters. Next week I'll feature another, 'missing poster' from a blockbuster movie.

It might not be ground breaking stuff I'm sharing with you here but if you're a fan of movie posters and how significant a role they play in marketing a movie, you'll find this new segment interesting nevertheless.